Jack Johnson was in court today, Washington!
No, not singer/songwriter Jack Johnson! That guy's still singing/songwriting. This was our old friend from Prince George's County, who told his wife to stuff thousands of dollars in her bra. Still funny.
ANYWAY. On to the Tuesday Blotter Blotter, after the jump.
• A man who authorities suspect is the East Coast Rapist was indicted in Loudoun County on Tuesday.
Investigators think 39-year-old Aaron H. Thomas was responsible for more than a dozen rapes on the East Coast. They are still searching for possible victims. (Associated Press)
• A body was found in the trunk of a car that was impounded in Prince George's County.
The remains were sent to Baltimore, where a cause of death will be determined by a medical examiner, the Gazette reports. The discovery was made Monday afternoon. (The Gazette)
• The reward for information about a homicide at a high-end Bethesda athletic apparel store has grown to more than $100,000.
Killed in the Friday night incident at lululemon athletica was 30-year-old Jayna Murray, of Arlington, Va. Police say one of Murray's coworkers was also attacked. (ABC7)
• A Brooklyn man accused of killing four people told authorities that he had a "doozy of a day." (Associated Press)
• From our friends in Florida: "Sex-Toy Stealing Marathon Man Arrested When Ex Turns in Box of Dildos" (Miami New Times)