It's Wednesday, Washington. Did you bring your rain boots to work? TBD sure did! On to the Blotter Blotter, after the jump.
• Those MPD officers accused of trying to buy stolen goods sure do like Apple products, according to court documents.
The officers, who appeared in court Wednesday, allegedly tried to buy stolen iPhones, iPads and other electronics, the documents state.
Guillermo Ortiz, Silvestre Bonilla and Dioni Fernandez were all released on personal recognizance, reports ABC7's Gail Huff. (TBD, ABC7)
• Prosecutors in Miami-Dade County have decided a former Miami Beach police officer was justified when he fatally shot a Virginia man outside a South Beach club in 2009. Sigh. OK, guys. (TBD Justice, Miami New Times)
• One man was injured when a fight broke out near the Chinatown/Gallery Place Metro station, the Washington Post reports.
The fight at 7th and H Sts. NW occurred Tuesday night. (Washington Post)
• The Frederick News-Post has more details on a man who shot his mother and sister before turning the gun on himself.
John Ming Lee purchased a gun a day before he attacked his family members, according to the News-Post, which filed a request for information about the incident. (Frederick News-Post)
• Thanks, Reuters, for this headline: "Robed, bewigged judge rugby-tackles prisoner" (Reuters)
• This mug shot is incredible. (Associated Press)