- The Sarreas family digs into their first cupcakes from Clarendon's new Crumbs Bake Shop. (Photo: TBD Staff)
Hey, Clarendon: it's cupcake time! At least it seemed that way at the new Crumbs Bake Shop on Clarendon Boulevard Thursday afternoon. The shop had already sold much of its stock for the first day by 3 p.m.
There were no Georgetown Cupcake-style lines stretching around the corner, that we saw, but just wait 'til Jan. 8 when the bakery is giving out 1,000 of its cupcakes for free. More photos of sugary goodness after the jump.
- A few of the varieties of cupcakes at Crumbs.(Photo: TBD Staff)
- Topped with candy? Why not? (Photo: TBD Staff)
- Note the mutant cupcakes above those of traditional size. (Photo: TBD Staff)
- Inspired by a classic. (Photo: TBD Staff)