As TBD's Rebecca A. Cooper has noted in her investigative series, there are a lot of people in Arlington who have stories of predatory towing.
We hope you'll share yours.
We created a map that will let you add in your own stories by placing a pinpoint where it happened and annotating it with as much information as you'd like to share. With all of your stories, we'll be able to visually see where the problem areas are.
View Arlington towing - TBD.com in a larger map
To contribute, you must have a Google account. If you do not have one, click here to sign up.
Once you're signed in with your Google account, here's how to add to the map:
1) Follow this link to our customized Google Map.
2) Click on the "Edit" button directly above the description.
3) In the upper-left hand corner of the map, click on the button with the blue pin.
4) Fill out the description with as much information as you'd like to share. Helpful details would include the time and date, and why the car was towed.
5) Click "OK" to finalize the submission.
If you're on Twitter, be sure to tweet a link to your contribution with the hashtag #ARLtowing.